New Jersey Online Co-Parenting Class to Satisfy Court and Custody Requirements
New Jersey Online Co-Parenting Class
(Sometimes Called New Jersey Parent Education and Stabilization Class)
Gain Your Certificate to Complete Court Mandated or Custody Requirements
Whether you are looking for a parenting class to satisfy a Family Court order, or because it was recommended by your attorney, the New Jersey Co-Parenting Online Class is court approved by ALL New Jersey County Courts.
When Completing the New Jersey Co-Parenting Online Class, you will gain immediate access to your Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier and is accepted by all New Jersey cities and counties to satisfy Family Court, CPS, DCFS, and all other custody requirements.
The Modern Co-Parenting Class – You’ll Find Everything You Need Online
The only online court-mandated co-parenting class that addresses the challenges of today’s parent!
- 100% court approved, or your money back
- Work through the video lessons at your own pace
- Receive a completion certificate immediately after completing the video lessons
- No tricky quizzes – this course provides easy-to-watch video lessons + optional worksheets
- Learn relevant tips and strategies from a child psychologist who is also a divorced mom.
We Offer 4 Co-Parent Class Options:
Foundational Skills Course4 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Discover how to create co-parenting goals
- Understand the common stages of co-parenting
- Gain skills in helping your child with their many emotions during this stressful time
- Understand the basics of discipling young kids & teens
- Learn effective communication skills that can be used with kids and co-parents
- Clear up the mystery of child support & other co-parenting finances
- Gain a better understanding of common legal terms & situations involved in co-parenting
- Click HERE to view the course curriculum.
Conflict Management Skills6 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Skills Course PLUS…
- Don’t let your difficult co-parent run your life! You’ll learn effective strategies to minimize the chaos and increase your confidence when interacting with a difficult co-parent
- You’ll also get specific instructions on how to use coping skills to manage your intense feelings during the co-parenting journey – especially when interacting with your co-parent
- YOU matter too – so you’ll create a plan that helps you thrive again as a individual apart from being a parent (because you need to be happy with yourself in order to be an effective parent for your child)
- Click HERE to learn more about the course curriculum.
Relationship Building/Repair Skills8 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- Learn everything from the Foundational Course PLUS…
- Learn everything from the Conflict Management Course PLUS…
- Learn specific strategies to repair a broken relationship with your child, or simply to work on maintaining closeness with your child as they navigate living in 2 separate households
- Gain valuable tips on introducing a new romantic partner into your child’s life, as well as setting up step-parenting with a new partner correctly
- Complete a step-by-step discipline plan that serves to create order and peace in your home, while encouraging a close parent-child relationship
- Click HERE to learn more about the course curriculum.
The Expert Parenting Package10 Hour Online Co-Parenting Class
- All lessons from the Foundational Course
- All lessons from the Conflict Management Course
- All lessons from the Relationship Building/Repair Course
- PLUS…learn how to create a healthy online/offline balance for your child or teen
- Stop watching your child or teen waste their time on their electronics when they are at your house – learn how to get them OFF of electronics and ON to spending quality time with you
- Stop the constant social media scrolling, YouTube Watching, and video game playing by putting boundaries around these activities using the included parent-child contracts that spell out your expectations for these activities
- Click HERE to learn more about the course curriculum.
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My New Jersey Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics That Dr. Ballinger Covers in the New Jersey Co-Parent Class (New Jersey Parent Education and Stabilization Class):
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Gain an immediate downloadable Completion Certificate that is accepted by all New Jersey Courts.
See the list of counties and popular cities that accepts this online certificate.
Most New Jersey Counties accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New Jersey Counties where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Atlantic County Parenting Class||Bergen County Parenting Class||Burlington County Parenting Class|
|Camden County Parenting Class||Cape May County Parenting Class||Cumberland County Parenting Class|
|Essex County Parenting Class||Gloucester County Parenting Class||Hudson County Parenting Class|
|Hunterdon County Parenting Class||Mercer County Parenting Class||Middlesex County Parenting Class|
|Monmouth County Parenting Class||Morris County Parenting Class||Ocean County Parenting Class|
|Passaic County Parenting Class||Salem County Parenting Class||Somerset County Parenting Class|
|Sussex County Parenting Class||Union County Parenting Class||Warren|
Most New Jersey cities accept online parenting courses to satisfy court and custody requirements. Below is a list of New Jersey cities where we have had our online course accepted in the past.
|Newark Parenting Class||Jersey City Parenting Class||Paterson Parenting Class|
|Elizabeth Parenting Class||Lakewood Parenting Class||Edison Parenting Class|
|Woodbridge Parenting Class||Toms River Parenting Class||Hamilton Township Parenting Class|
|Clifton Parenting Class||Trenton Parenting Class||Brick Parenting Class|
|Camden Parenting Class||Cherry Hill Parenting Class||Passaic Parenting Class|
|Union City Parenting Class||Old Bridge Parenting Class||Franklin Township Parenting Class|
|Middletown Parenting Class||Bayonne Parenting Class||East Orange Parenting Class|
|Gloucester Parenting Class||North Bergen Parenting Class||Vineland Parenting Class|
|Union Township Parenting Class||Jackson Parenting Class||Piscataway Parenting Class|
|New Brunswick Parenting Class||Irvington Parenting Class||Wayne Parenting Class|
|Hoboken Parenting Class||West New York Parenting Class||Parsippany-Troy Hills Parenting Class|
|Howell Parenting Class||Perth Amboy Parenting Class||Plainfield Parenting Class|
|Bloomfield Parenting Class||Washington Township Parenting Class||East Brunswick Parenting Class|
|West Orange Parenting Class||South Brunswick Parenting Class||Evesham Parenting Class|
|Bridgewater Parenting Class||Hackensack Parenting Class||Monroe Township Parenting Class|
|Sayreville Parenting Class||Manchester Parenting Class||Egg Harbor Parenting Class|
|Linden Parenting Class||Berkeley Parenting Class||North Brunswick Parenting Class|
|Mount Laurel Parenting Class||Kearny Parenting Class||Teaneck Parenting Class|
|Marlboro Parenting Class||Manalapan Parenting Class||Hillsborbough Parenting Class|
|Winslow Parenting Class||Montclair Parenting Class||Atlantic City Parenting Class|
|Fort Lee Parenting Class||Monroe Parenting Class||Belleville Parenting Class|
|Galloway Parenting Class||Ewing Parenting Class||Pennsauken Parenting Class|
|Freehold Parenting Class||Fair Lawn Parenting Class||Lawrence Township Parenting Class|
|Willingboro Parenting Class||Garfield Parenting Class||Princeton Parenting Class|
|Long Branch Parenting Class||City of Orange Parenting Class||Deptford Parenting Class|
|Westfield Parenting Class||Livingston Parenting Class||Rahway Parenting Class|
|Voorhees Parenting Class||Mount Olive Parenting Class||Lacey Parenting Class|
|Nutley Parenting Class||Englewood Parenting Class||West Windsor Parenting Class|
|Millville Parenting Class||Neptune Parenting Class||Bergenfield Parenting Class|
|Stafford Parenting Class||East Windsor Parenting Class||Pemberton Parenting Class|
|Bernards Parenting Class||Ocean Parenting Class||Paramus Parenting Class|
|West Milford Parenting Class||Mahwah Parenting Class||Hamilton Parenting Class|
|Wall Parenting Class||Randolph Parenting Class||Ridgewood Parenting Class|
|Cliffside Park Parenting Class||Rockaway Parenting Class||Maplewood Parenting Class|
Immediate Completion Certificate
After completing the online video courses, you are able to download the Completion Certificate. Each Completion Certificate contains a unique identifier that communicates your authenticity.
Complete The Class on Your Schedule
You will recieve access to the lirbary of videos to watch on YOUR time. You do not have a deadline to comeplete the video classes, and you will receive the Completion Certificate once you have viewed the complete library of video classes.
No Hidden Fees
You pay only one time for the course of your choice (the 4, 6, or 8 hour course) and you receive the Completion Certificate at no extra charge. It’s pretty simple!