Team Member Benefits
Everyone is treated fairly
MPS offers competitive compensation and benefits for both part time and full time Team Members.
Our Full Time Clinical Therapists enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation for seeing a minimum of 25 patients per week, with also the ability to earn more for seeing more patients! We want to reward our hard-working Team Members.
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
- 3 sick days per year
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Our Part Time Clinical Therapists enjoy great benefits too! They include:
- Competitive compensation for seeing a minimum of 15 patients per week
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
- 2 sick days per year
Find out more about the Full-Time & Part-Time positions below, as well as how to apply to the positions.
In order to be considered for one or more positions, applicants must:
- Complete the Full Time Employment Questionnaire or the Part Time Employment Questionnaire – be prepared to upload your resume/cv at the end of the questionnaire.
- Email a resume/cv to our Practice Manager, Lisa Shults, at LShults@ModernParentingSolutions.org
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in person interview.
Remember to upload your resume/cv at the end of the questionnaire. Thank you 🙂
The resources presented on the Modern Parenting Solutions website are not intended to replace therapy – they are for reference and educational purposes only. As every family is individual and unique in their strengths and weaknesses, the resources and advice supplied on this website are general in nature and should never replace any medical or psychological services that you may be currently engaged in. Please contact a mental health professional if you have any questions.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Unless otherwise specified, all content, ideas, and images on this site were created by and for Modern Parenting Solutions. You are welcome to use content from this blog, but please give credit to the original source.