10-Hour Co-Parenting Class:
The Expert Parenting Package
“No matter what my ex does at their house, I now feel like I can create a healthy environment for the kids at my house – and that is really important to me. I especially got a lot of value from learning how to balance online stuff with offline activities. I think this has led to a BIG improvement in my relationship with my kids since the divorce.”
~ Modern Co-Parenting Course Graduate, 2022
What Is The Learning Goal of The Expert Parenting Package?
By the end of this online course, you’ll feel confident that you can be the parent that your child needs you to be – AND you’ll feel great about yourself as well!
The parenting journey is a long one, and The Expert Parenting Package gives you ALL the tools and strategies to:
- Solve the common parenting challenges at each developmental stage: toddler, young child, tween, and teen
- Maximize your time with your child by putting healthy limits on technology use when your child is in your home (you want them spending time with YOU and not their smartphone or video games, right?)
- Feel happy with how you parent – YOU matter in this relationship too!
View The Course Curriculum Below:
See The Lessons Included In This Course Below (click on the + sign to see the lessons in each module)
Welcome To The Course
- Important Note
- What You Need To Know About This Course
Module 1: Co-Parenting 101
- Overview of Module 1 (5:11)
- What Does it Mean to be a Co-Parent? (7:53)
- What Science Says Creates Happy & Well-Adjusted Kids (5:51)
- Common Stages of Co-Parenting (15:54)
- Creating Your Co-Parenting Goals (12:39)
Module 2: The Realities of Being a Co-Parent
- Overview of Module 2 (3:23)
- Developing a New Identity (9:41)
- How To Manage Intense Emotions With Co-Parent (14:19)
- More Strategies to Manage Intense Emotions with Your Co-Parent(17:39)
- Ineffective Co-Parenting Traps That Keep You Stuck (6:48)
Module 3: Kids and Emotions
- Overview of Module 3 (3:11)
- Kids & Common Emotions During Co-Parenting (16:29)
- Co-Parenting at Each Developmental Stage (11:54)
- Maintaining a Close and Positive Relationship With Your Child (17:21)
- How To Repair Your Relationship With Your Child (9:05)
Module 4: Kids and Discipline
- Overview of Module 4 (3:35)
- Should Co-Parents Have The Same Household Rules?
- Discipline 101 (29:30)
- Exceptions to the Discipline Plan (4:41)
- Should Step-Parents Be Involved in Co-Parenting? (11:19)
- The 6 Discipline Mistakes That Your Shouldn’t Make (7:48)
Module 5: Effective Communication Strategies
- Module 5 Overview (3:18)
- Tips For Talking to Young Kids (12:53)
- Effective Communication Strategies With Tweens & Teens (23:34)
- Effective Communication With Your Co-Parent (19:29)
- How to Gain Confidence in having Difficult Conversations (12:31)
- How To Tell Your Child About a Separation (9:23)
Module 6: Co-Parenting Finances
- Module 6 Overview (2:17)
- Child Support 101 (13:30)
- When You Are The Payor of Child Support (11:13)
- When Your Are The Receiver of Child Support (7:07)
- When There is a Financial Imbalance Between Co-Parents (8:34)
Module 7: When You & Your Co-Parent Are Not on The Same Page
- Module 7 Overview (3:16)
- Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent (16:30)
- Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)
- Is Forgiveness Possible? (12:20)
Module 8: Legal Stuff You Should Know
- Module 8 Overview (0:57)
- Legal Terms You Should Know
- When The Co-Parent Doesn’t Show Up or Return The Child (5:58)
- Suspected Abuse (6:00)
Module 9: Common Co-Parenting Challenges
- Module 9 Overview (1:57)
- Introducing a New Romantic Partner to Child (9:23)
- How To Handle the Transition Between Homes (11:28)
Module 10: Don't Let Tech Steal Your Time With Your Child
- Introduction to Module 10 (9:24)
- What Is a Behavioral Addiction? (10:53)
- The Benefits of Technology (6:21)
- Know What You’re Up Against (33:39)
- How To Have The Dreaded Tech Conversation (14:19)
- Kids and Smartphones (15:43)
- Kids and Video Games (18:09)
- Kids and Social Media (15:59)
- Creating a Family Technology Plan (5:44)
- Contract Between Parent and Child: Smartphone
- Contract Between Parent and Child: Social Media
- Contract Between Parent and Child: Video Games
- Family Technology Plan Workbook
Hi! I’m Dr. Becca Ballinger
Child Psychologist & Modern Parenting Expert
Why Should You Choose My Co-Parenting Class?
You know you need to complete a court-mandated parenting class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class), but which one is the best one for you?
As a child psychologist and Modern Parenting Expert who has worked with countless co-parents over the years at my Southern California private practice, Modern Parenting Solutions, I know the top questions that worry today’s parents:
- How do I handle a difficult ex whose only goal is to make my life miserable?
- What exactly is child support and how does it work?
- How do I instill values and discipline in my child if their other parent doesn’t care about household rules?
- How do I handle the intense ups and downs of emotions involved with co-parenting? I’m tired of this emotional roller coaster!
- How do I move on from my breakup and feel good about me as an individual?
As a co-parent myself (I’ve been successfully co-parenting with my ex for the past 14 years), I know that there is so much complexity involved with co-parenting – and my goal for you is to make your co-parenting journey so much easier by addressing the topics that matter to you most in my co-parenting class!
Topics Covered In This Course
Child Support 101
Does the concept of child support have you confused? We go over all the ins and outs of child support – what it usually covers, what it doesn’t, AND we provide a worksheet to organize your expenses related to your child.
Kids & Discipline
Learn how to bring order and peace into your home using our discipline plan strategies. We will teach you how to create a parenting plan that allows you to raise your child using your unique passions, values, and beliefs.
Legal Terms You Should Know
Don’t be confused by common legal terms involved in custody and co-parenting. Gain a competent understanding of many of the terms used in divorce, custody, and co-parenting.
Manage Intense & Uncomfortable Emotions
Don’t let your life be ruled by the intense ups and downs of co-parenting! Learn strategies to create boundaries with your co-parent so that their actions don’t ruin your day.
Parenting With a Difficult Co-Parent
Got a challenging co-parent? Learn the skills necessary to parent with someone who seems intent on ruining your life at every opportunity.
Improving Communication With Child & Co-Parent
The #1 reason that most relationships struggle is ineffective communication. Learn how to communicate effectively with young kids, teens, and with co-parents. In addition, you’ll also gain confidence in having difficult conversations when the situation calls for it.
Repairing or Improving Relationships With Child
A challenging relationship with your child (whether they are toddler or teens) can ALWAYS be improved. We give you step-by-step strategies to build the relationship with your child that your’ve always wanted.
Creating Harmony in the Home
Sometimes arguing, hurt feelings, and/or isolation can creep up on families over time. We provide you with tips and strategies that will help you bring back harmony and closeness between ALL family members living in the home.
Introducing New Romantic Partners & Helping Step-Parents Succeed
We want your new romantic partner and your child to build a positive and relationship! Follow our strategies to set up this new relationship for success.
Healthy Online/Offline Balance
Set a reasonable tone in your house when it comes to technology use. We give you the tools and strategies to promote a healthy online/offline balance so that your child or teen spends time with YOU (and not their electronics) during your time.
Maximize Quality Time
Don’t let your child’s childhood slip away! We show you how to maximize your quality time with your child or teen so that when you are with your child, you are making memories, teaching important life lessons, and being the parent THEY need you to be.
Feel Confident As a Parent
Parenting isn’t easy, but after completing the Expert Parenting Package, you’ll feel more confident with your parenting time. When you spend LESS time worrying, you’ll spend MORE time actually enjoying your child!
Will This Online Co-Parenting Class Course Satisfy My Court or Custody Requirement?
This is an important consideration, and we want you to feel confident knowing that our Co-Parenting Class (sometimes called a Parent Education and Stabilization Class) WILL satisfy your court requirement – or your money back.
We have had our Completion Certificate accepted in Family Courts and CPS agencies in all 50 states – we’ve NEVER had a rejection! See our list of states below to see if we’ve had an acceptance in your County.
If our program does not satisfy a court or legal requirement, we will refund your money in full when presented with written proof of its decline by the state or county official in charge.
**You will receive a completion certificate at the end of the course with a unique serial accepted by Family Courts and attorneys**
Alabama Parenting Classes| Alaska Parenting Classes| Arkansas Parenting Classes| California Parenting Classes| Connecticut Parenting Classes| Delaware Parenting Classes| Florida Parenting Classes| Georgia Parenting Classes| Hawaii Parenting Classes| Idaho Parenting Classes| Indiana Parenting Classes| Iowa Parenting Classes| Kansas Parenting Classes| Kentucky Parenting Classes| Louisiana Parenting Classes| Maine Parenting Classes| Maryland Parenting Classes| Massachusetts Parenting Classes| Michigan Parenting Classes| Minnesota Parenting Classes| Mississippi Parenting Classes| Missouri Parenting Classes| Montana Parenting Classes| Nebraska Parenting Classes| Nevada Parenting Classes| New Hampshire Parenting Classes| New Jersey Parenting Classes| New Mexico Parenting Classes| New York Parenting Classes| North Carolina Parenting Classes| North Dakota Parenting Classes| Ohio Parenting Classes| Oklahoma Parenting Classes| Oregon Parenting Classes| Pennsylvania Parenting Classes| Rhode Island Parenting Classes| South Carolina Parenting Classes| South Dakota Parenting Classes| Tennessee Parenting Classes| Texas Parenting Classes| Utah Parenting Classes| Vermont Parenting Classes| Virginia Parenting Classes| Washington Parenting Classes| Washington, D.C. Parenting Classes| West Virginia Parenting Classes| Wisconsin Parenting Classes| Wyoming Parenting Classes